Discuss Readings, RSS Feeds, Creating a Web Site
Handouts (as PDFs unless otherwise indicated)
- The Edublogs Awards
- Edutopia Special Education
- Blogs Collected by Dr. Scott McLeod, Director of Innovation, Prairie Lakes AEA, Summer 2014
- Extra Credit Technology Survey, (survey link) (optional) is due by 4:00 Friday February 5
- News/Blogs Assignment
- Fill out this Form by 4:00 Monday February 8 or loose 5 points
- Read p. 37-50 in The Mac is not a Typewriter for next week Monday
- Read My First Week with the iPhone for next week Monday
- Read How Technology is Helping the Blind Navigate the Physical World for next week Monday
- Read The Internet is a Necessity for next week Monday
- Web Site Requirements
- Define the terms professional development and professional productivity. Provide examples of technology use for professional development and professional productivity.
- Subscribe to at least two RSS feeds relevant to your professional development or professional productivity.
- List and describe or explain the Do’s and Don’ts of desktop publishing including use of: tabs and indents, widows and orphans and hyphenations and line breaks.
- Identify proper and improper use of: tabs and indents, widows and orphans and hyphenations and line breaks.
- Properly use tabs and indents, widows and orphans and hyphenations and line breaks in all your print, web and projected materials.
- Create a basic web site that could be used as a professional portfolio.
- Define the term, assistive technology.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated February 3, 2016